3/12/2014

little life box | march '14 unboxing


I had never heard of subscription boxes before I started blogging. I love the idea of signing up to get a box full of surprises once a month. Naturally, I wanted to order every possible type of box out there, but I chose the Little Life Box to be the first one to try. It appeared to have a bit of everything that all geared towards healthy and green living, which is of personal interest to me. Check out what the March box was packed with!

Little Life Box | marlee and you

I love how this box was presented. The tissue and adorable postcard inside were definitely put together with care. There were also little papers that described some of the products, which were really informative and helpful.

The March Box Samples and Products:

Little Life Box | marlee and you
Tasty Snack Samples
Gluten Free Crackers:
This snack-size package of crackers was absolutely scrumptious. Yes, I couldn't resist, I ate them as soon as I could. They are gluten free with an olive oil and herb flavour. Very simple tasting and I would recommend them for dipping (in hummus perhaps). This product is all natural, gluten free, kosher and made with no preservatives.

Bounce Energy Ball:
A delicious and dense protein/energy bar in a coconut and macadamia flavour. I love coconut, I'm definitely considering purchasing a pack of these. They're the perfect snack for after a workout or when you need a pick-me-up. This product is gluten free, very high in fibre, full of protein and is made with no artificial additives.


Little Life Box | marlee and you
Assortment of different drinks/mixes to try

Teechino Coffee Alternative:
This sample is a hazelnut flavour, which I can't wait to try. Teechino is an organic, herbal coffee that is caffeine free.

Q Energy Drink Packets:
An energy drink powder to add to water that is full of vitamins and electrolytes. It's great for your health and immune system. I received the lemon-lime flavour, which tastes nice a fresh. I'll be keeping these for when I feel like I'm getting sick, or am feeling like I need a boost of healthy energy.

3 Teas Sample:
This tea is organic lemon green flavour, which I'm curious to try. I love different teas, so this brand might be my new go-to.

SunWarrior Protein Powder:
This raw and vegan protein powder in vanilla is the perfect addition to your health shakes. It's great for workout enthusiasts to help build back muscle. This product is also gluten free.

Enerex Greens:
This gluten free drink mix is packed with nutrients and superfoods that will boost your energy without caffeine. It's also supposed to help with digestion and mental alertness. Another great addition to healthy smoothies or shakes!


Little Life Box | marlee and you
Drops and Spray
Orange Naturals D3 Drops:
This is a great product to keep you healthy through those long winters when most of us are vitamin D deficient. You just add a drop into a drink, for example, and you get your daily amount of vitamin D. How simple!

ChlOralfa Breath Freshener:
I've never really used breath sprays, but I like this one. It isn't too intense and it tastes great! This product uses peppermint essential oils and is also disinfecting. I'll be tossing this one in my purse to keep with me when I'm on the go.


Little Life Box | marlee and you
Beauty Products
EcoPouf:
This is a bath pouf by EcoTools. What I love is that it's made out of 100% recycled material. Both the packaging and pouf itself are recyclable - great for being green!

Lotus Aroma Bath and Shower Gel:
This product contains natural essential oils and smells amazing! I can't wait to use it. The lavender scent is perfect for relaxing.

Montange Jeunesse Face Masque:
This is a peel off face masque that is vegetarian approved and has not be tested on animals. I'm looking forward to using this - I love face masques!


Box Facts:
- offered in Canada (will be available in the US in the upcoming months)
- contains 12-15 samples/goodies in each box
- $19.99 for one month (plus additional costs)
- products that promote health and a sustainable lifestyle


My Thoughts:
I'm really pleased with all this box had to offer. I've heard of other subscription boxes arriving very late into the month, but I got this one within the first week of the month! The product descriptions were also really useful. I'd definitely get a Little Life Box again!

If you want to sign up for next month, click here!

Have you tried any subscription boxes?

-MJ


8 comments:

  1. I have never tried a subscription box but I've always wanted to! They seem like so much fun! What's stopping me from trying one is the price and if I can afford to subscribe to it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some boxes you don't need to subscribe for a certain amount of months, I only signed up for one month to try it - no commitment! :)

      Delete
  2. What a sweet idea :) x

    indulgenceofahousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like the look of this box. We have smaller versions inAustralia.
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful box. I don't really think we have such a similar box in the Netherlands.
    Dani x

    Miss D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this definitely looks like something i would like, thanks for sharing!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea, and you got a great selection of stuff Wish we had something like this in the UK!

    Lisa xo | lisaandfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing look like good products :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete