5/23/2014

summer bucket list 2014

 
summer bucket list | marlee and you
(source)

Now that school is done and I've finally settled into my new summer job (working at a pool store), I'm now able have some actual fun and start planning summer adventures! I think the best way to make the most of the summer months is to write out a bucket list! I can't wait to cross things off this list and get into my summer state of mind!

Check out all the things I want to accomplish this summer season!

- have a beach day
- go to a farmers market
- go for a bike ride
- do some gardening
- explore downtown
- watch a baseball game
- see a drive-in movie
- go to a karaoke night
- make homemade ice-cream
- send a letter
- have a bonfire and make s'mores
- paint all afternoon
- go camping
- make lemonade from scratch
- have a girls' night in
- have a girls' night out
- unplug for a day
- check out garage sales
- give a secret gift
- have a picnic
- watch a sunrise/set
- do more DIYs
- get a decent tan
- make an awesome fort on a rainy day
- go berry picking
- enjoy some fireworks
- travel

Let me know what's on your summer bucket list!

-MJ


10 comments:

  1. Love everything on your list! I'm working on making one of my own!

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and fab idea for a post!
    Cheers,
    L A
    .TheRavishingBlog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love drive-in movies! You need to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely make that one a priority!

      Delete
  4. The Farmer's Market is probably one of my favorite things about the summer! Where I live we have the "Market on the River" and I love going!
    I wish you the best of luck in accomplishing these things! :)


    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! That sounds so cool!
      Farmers markets always seem to be full of culture and great food!
      I love it!

      Delete
  5. Great goals for the summer. I want to hit the beach too, and traveling is number one on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bucket list!
    Some of mine are:
    - go to a music festival
    - visit a thrift store

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great bucket list!! You've inspired me to make one myself :D! I would also love to make homemade ice cream, although with coconut milk since I'm allergic to dairy :(.
    -Alex
    http://believeinyou24.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to sing a duet - with piano accompaniment. Now to come up with a good song choice :)

    ReplyDelete