8/30/2014

summer bucket list revisited


I can't believe summer is coming to an end! Looking back, I'm super proud of all the things I've accomplished this summer! Not only did I get my first job, but I also had some amazing times with friends, did some of my favourite hobbies, and traveled to Europe to study abroad! Wowza - what a busy couple of months!

Sunset on the Rhein (Konstanz, Germany)

The whole reason behind me wanting to do this summer bucket list was so that I'd never be able to say "I'm bored" for the entire summer. I always had a list of fun things to reference and plan to do!

Of course there are a handful of things I wasn't able to accomplish, but I still plan on getting done before school gets too busy. I loved writing out a summer bucket list! It was great for those days when I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself - I'd just pick something else to cross off!

Here's my Summer Bucket List revisited:

- have a beach day (June 23)
- go to a farmers market
- go for a bike ride (July 29)
- do some gardening
- explore downtown (August 3)
- watch a baseball game (July 23)
- see a drive-in movie
- go to a karaoke night
- make homemade ice-cream (July 25)
- send a letter (July 26)
- have a bonfire and make s'mores (June 8, July 12)
- paint all afternoon (July 25)
- go camping
- make lemonade from scratch (July 3)
- have a girls' night in (July 11)
- have a girls' night out
- unplug for a day
- check out garage sales
- give a secret gift (August 28)
- have a picnic (June 18)
- watch a sunrise/set (August 6)
- do more DIYs
- get a decent tan
- make an awesome fort on a rainy day (August 27)
- go berry picking (July 29)
- enjoy some fireworks (July 1, August 9 & 15)
- travel

I hope you all had a fantastic summer!
What's your favourite memory from the past few months?

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Aw man I wasn't able to make s'mores all summer long - feels so incomplete!


    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete